Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Covering SF Outside Lands for Venus Zine


Venus Zine's coverage of San Francisco's Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival is finally up with contribution from yours truly.

It was one hell of a weekend. I got in trouble from ticket validation problems on the same Caltrain that proceeded to break down causing utter festival-going chaos. I learned that being late for even one minute is not acceptable because then you've missed your chance to get into the photo pit. I learned that music reporters and reviewers are awesome, but I may not necessarily be one in the future.

But I met some great people, had countless single-serving encounters, and got to hang out with my lovely friend Janise!

Here are some random outtakes from the weekend. The top one was my favorite shot of the entire weekend...the sky was absolutely gorgeous and the colors from the stage were simply stunning.











3 comments:

beagle-ease said...

Can you blow up the Jack Black one and send it to me?

Por Favor?

Hilary Claire said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Do you live in San Francisco? If so, I'm jealous. It is by FAR one of my favorite cities :)

-Hilary

JMegs said...

second from the bottom, green light. AWESOME shot. Is that as-shot?