Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEW WEBSITE!

Sorry for not updating in a while! Between lugging home three large suitcases packed full of clothes and gear, unpacking three large suitcases packed full of clothes and gear, settling in back home, catching up with old friends, and starting my internship at Sunset Magazine, I haven't had much of a chance to pick up my camera.



BUT, I have finally bought a host and registered a domain with the wonderful help of my friend Tom, so please check out my new site here: http://www.eschow.com/

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions! It's still a work in progress.

6 comments:

Miss Red said...

just checked out your new site - it looks great!

woppinbob said...

I JUST DROOLED A WHOLE LOT.

I blame you and your mind-blowing compositions.

I'm also coming up north on the fourth of july weekend. You gonna be around?

cee said...

eeeheeeeheee =) even though i already emailed you this, I SEE MY FACE IN THE FIRST ONE. and that makes me happy. even though i am a blurry blob. lovelove.

danielshoe said...

great photos, great website :) Keep it up!

Andrew Lum said...

holy crap! SUNSET MAG? that's awesome... better start catching up on my gardening. lovin' it. i have more to say but i'll go to your fb instead heh.

Anonymous said...

and i commented too early, love the website too. but basically, we need to catch up and kick it with the rest of yearbook, 7th/8th grade... rohit, hank, courtney...