Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair makes a stop in SF

Prepare yourself for a huge image overload. Sunset home writer Jess, fellow intern Natalie and I (and many other Sunset-ers) made our way to the Renegade Craft Fair last weekend and posted a few of our favorites here. I loved the entire fair and I have several "outtakes" of other stores that I fancied. It was truly inspiring and amazing to see all these entrepreneurs and creative, talented designers making their dreams a reality with truly beautiful craft work. Here are the many that didn't make the Sunset post.

Mosey Handmade (top photo also Mosey)

Owly Shadow Puppets


Accessorize with Toys




Arcane Arts


Cathy from California (who sought me out after she heard from her boothmate that I was taking photos for Sunset)



Heather River



Hilary Williams Fine Art




Jane E. Roberti Handmade Jewelery


Mateo Ilasco


Miss Natalie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAHH :(
i'm sad.
&it's "sought"