Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally.



This project has taken over a year due to my tendencies to leave things unfinished and also just because life gets busy. But, alas. I have a pair of handmade legwarmers to keep myself warm in the dead of winter.

I love knitting. You may laugh, but I am damn proud to be a 60 year-old grandma. There's that sense of pride and satisfaction that comes from a homemade project. What's next on my list? A beanie, a scarf, and some finger-less gloves. What do I wish I can make, but will never be able to? A cable knit sweater.

1 comment:

N said...

YAY!!! congrats, they look sooooo good!!! and they look that much better with the pride and satisfaction that comes with having made them yourself. hurrah for em. you definitely have my well-deserved admiration. =)